5/6/08

Change of life and faith

All the success, wealth, health, and self-confidence are at the beginning and end of your thinking. Your thinking is a belief in the combination of faith is constantly repeated by the recognition of self-generated. To change, we have to change their beliefs, especially the most hidden deep in their hearts in the subconscious belief. Thought decision operation decision habits, habits decide character, personality decide fate - the fate of different people this is the key. First, from the fate of the concept began to change. Following is the road every day, I venture to own beliefs, you also want to help. A successful conviction: the past does not mean that the future success of faith: There is no failure, only to suspend success, successful convictions 3: all the goals can be achieved; successful conviction 4: anything happen there must be a purpose and help me ; Successful conviction 5: is important is not what had happened, but what matters to be done to improve it, successful convictions 6: on one's own life fully responsible for the successful conviction 7: to make things change, to change my own, to let things To get better, let himself get better, successful convictions 8: If I can not, I must if I must, I will certainly be able to successful conviction 9: success will never give up, never give up to success ; Successful conviction 10: willing to do successful losers do not want to do things, so he successfully; successful conviction 11: I must, immediately, never give up.

No comments: