5/9/08

Rouqing a successful business woman, the three Qizhao

Nanjing Dama a gentle face, the face of Mongolia Tahan gentle, in the face of the city of Shanghai brothers also gentle weak woman, is what to do 300,000 into the largest single? »

She, in the eyes of any person, absolutely is a gentle woman, the voice of Rourou, smiling Rourou, and people live in the same Rouqing one! Such a Rouqing women, do not rely on sex, not by any outside force, Only a few Qizhao rely on its own, easily in November 2005 to 300,000 into the list!
Qizhao 1: the face of temptation to always uphold the principle of self -

To do business, in addition to let people feel the sincerity, the most important thing is to continue to give people a sense of security, both for themselves how good, how favorable, we must adhere to adhere to the in the end, the only way to faster opponent wins, Also be able to overcome the distance of time and space, you want to reach the final that the other side!

Qizhao 2: The first list should not make or earn less

From the first online business I often do not earn very little or very little profit, although it will take long-term loss of some of the immediate interests, Quegeng easy to catch a big fish!

Case: 5 days to conquer the city of Shanghai brothers

"Around on the 18th of this month received a city Brothers - Hainuo tyrants on the Inquiry, the number is not a lot of the other side, the amount is not large, in terms of our profit is basically zero, but the time is very tight goods, only 2-3 days time, I take the best possible strategy is to meet, or even to ensure that goods arrive on time, I personally sent them to the company. "" Although there is no profit, I very happy because the other side is very satisfied with very satisfied with My services, but also the other side also said they want a lot of will, it is only just beginning. "

Qizhao 3: I meet you I deficiency

"Nanjing has been one of the Dama as long as the procurement of two Tang Guo, the price is the wholesale price, I think she can not easily find our network, which gave her a two courier, did not make that really also pay The courier fees, but I want the other side is satisfied with, as simple as that. A short period of two years, I successfully transactions large and small orders have a thick, with the network platform to promote knowledge, treatment Clients in good faith and patience. I have received little success. Tell the truth I do not meet, but also feel that I have not fully utilized in the end. To Come on! Continue to work hard! "

No comments: